Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Be Strong Honey!


A man escapes from a prison where he has been kept for15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair.




While tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.



While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in

years.



I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do what he tells you, just give him satisfaction, no

matter how much he ravages you. This guy is probably dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us.



Be strong, honey. I love you".



To which the wife responds, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute,

and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom.

I told him where to find it.



Be strong, honey. I love you, too."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So.......Ansabeh???